Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hello! First Entry.

Divinity by Arianna Hall
- 2012 -

Sketchbook - Entry 1

Alrighty, well I haven't written many blogs before so I just thought I'd try it out. I'm sure you'd like to know a few basic things first. Humans contain multitudes, many things make up who we are so here are some that make up who I am... 

Yes, I'm a high school student but pretty soon now I'll be heading out into the world to become something different. Not to myself, but to others. I'd like to be a high school art teacher. My father wants me to be a web designer (said I'd make more money that way) yet when he expresses this opinion all I can do is laugh and say.. dad - if I cared about money, I would never be a teacher. 

Anyway, more on that later I suppose. I'm still trying to keep you interested in what I have to say and why you should even keep reading. Which is entirely up to you, by the way, depends on your boredom level. So I'll keep it short and sweet.

Me.
I want to get my art out in the world. If you're an artist, writer, reader, thinker, dreamer, whatever, I'm sure you understand the importance of art. If you don't, take a minute and walk outside. Yeah, what do you see across the street? See that building, stop sign, street light? Someone had to design that. Everything is creation, everything is art. Without art, depending on what it is to you, humans wouldn't exist. (Because I believe we're art ourselves.) Something to ponder. 

So - to throw myself out here, blogging sounded like a good idea. I made a website last summer and the link is below if you want to check it out. Just some of my old sketches and such. More to come on the blog if you want to keep visiting from time to time. http://alionsheart42.weebly.com 

Thanks for listening.
~ Arianna 
P.S. Totally leave a comment if you want.
Any thoughts & comments & questions are accepted. Shanks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment