Saturday, August 18, 2012

HEY YOU! WANNA SHIRT?!

Ladies and Gentlemen - 

I give you t-shirts! 

Available on etsy.com 

September 2012


I know we're all very excited to finally get my art on wearable t-shirts! Order yours in just a few weeks to help me become a high school art teacher :) (If you don't already know my story click on my July entries to your right and read up on why I want to go to college to become an art teacher.)

Prices for now = Student $12.00 or Adult $15.00  
Here are my designs that are available. 

These are just tiny clips of the real ones. If you like a certain one please feel free to comment and leave me your e-mail address so I know to send you one once I get my etsy up and running. I love comments and feedback so don't feel shy about leaving one :) Thank you so much! ~ Arianna 




My signature will be on each one! 
(stands for my initials A J R H)

WANNA SHIRT? E-mail me at arianna.hall42@gmail.com
Like what you see? Share me on facebook - Just copy and paste my blog link to your status!

_______________________________________________________________




2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I like the owl one.

    Is your etsy up and running?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet! Getting there very soon :) I'll be sure to send you the link when it is!
      ~ Arianna

      Delete