Friday, August 17, 2012

Vlog One.

FIRST VLOG 


Hey guys! This is Vlog number one. If you want me to talk about any of my art or whatever just leave a comment and ask me any question and I'll be happy to address them in my vlogs! Don't worry I'll actually be posting more photos of art along with my writing too, the vlog is just an add on. Hope you enjoy. This is my first time on camera on the internet so hopefully I don't sound too dorky or whatever. 

The song you heard was Concierto de Aranjuez and it was arranged by Sally Harmon. It was a song I learned awhile ago but I just recorded it for my first trial. Leave your comments I love hearing from you guys! Thanks! ~ Enjoy, Arianna 


__________________________________________________________________________
To view my stuff about art, life, and other thoughts scroll down or click on "entires" to your right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment